Jenna Dewan Is Having A Boy, According To Kelly Clarkson
– I mean I’m not at all jealous of your beautiful pregnant self. No seriously. – I’m trying to squeeze into this dress. – You’re pregnant. – As I sit, thank you.
– Oh I get it and I’m not pregnant. But the same thing happened to me. – Yeah, if it’s not Spanx for pregnant it’s Spanx for regular
day life all the time. – Oh my God, if I were pregnant
I would not wear Spanx, you just own it. – Yeah, but there’s something it’s kind of comforting or something. – I feel you though, it kind of holds you, you feel like your stomach’s escaping. It’s like a separate thing. – Especially this time around. – I’m so glad you’re pregnant and not me. – Yes!
– I can’t emphasize that enough. – [Jenna] That’s so funny.
– But you are very pregnant so are you excited? – Yes!
– It’s your second right? – Second. I’m so excited. It’s been amazing. First pregnancy was really easy. Evie was like a dream pregnancy and this time around also really great but
everything’s happening faster. I’m swelling faster. I have heartburn faster. I was way more nauseous this time around. So it’s just like, yeah,
it’s a little different. – Maybe that means that the
opposite sex is happening. – I know, I know.
– Yeah, maybe. So is this did you ever have any of the weird stuff like either weird cravings or weird dreams or anything like that?
– Yes. – [Kelly] Okay.
– So many weird things. – I only had dreams of not being pregnant. – You were like please,
God, when is this done? – Get out! – When is this done? Yeah, no, with Evie, I was super healthy. I was actually finally,
I wanted grapefruit. Which was like,
– [Kelly] Oh, God. – Thank you, Evie. – I secretly can’t stand you, it’s fine. – Yeah, no, not this time, though. This time I’m like, I want junk food. I want everything bad. It’s really. But it was immediate. I was like where’s the chips. Where’s Taco Bell? I was like I needed like junk food. – Okay, I can roll with
this kid, all right. – [Jenna] And the dreams. Did you have the crazy pregnant dreams? – I literally only dreamed
of not being pregnant. I had, that was not an actual joke. – Oh yeah. No I dream really weird this pregnancy. I had a dream the other night
that I was playing hockey with a bunch of hockey players and then all of a sudden
we turned into balloons and we started floating and the problem was we couldn’t keep
our skates on the ice. I woke up I was like, what was that? – What does that mean? – I need to feel grounded? I had no idea. – Were you pregnant while you, – Yes.
– In the dream? – Yes! – Just ice skating pregnant.
– Yes! – Playing hockey.
– That’s another thing. Yes I’m pregnant in the dream.
– That’s what you do. Which is really weird. – Oh my God I missed
out on the fun dreams. – I would’ve woke up trying to like get some dream book, figure that out. Like what’s wrong with me? – I know I just looked over, I was like that was so weird. I was like why am I dreaming
of hockey ever, ever? – I’m super excited for you. – Thank you. – It’s a very cool thing to be a mom now. It’s my favorite thing I do.